best all-inclusive resort for teens?
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at 07:28
my family wants to book a vacation (2 adults and 3 kids) but we might be planning to go with our other family (2 more adult and 1 kid) because it would be cheaper (4 people in each room). we are from new york (so we would go from JFK for air). we are looking for an all-inclusive hotel that has reasonable prices that has amazing entertainment as well as a teen club (not just a game room). we are looking to go to dominican republic, barbadoes etc.. (not really cancun, cabo, burmuda or bahamas) somewhere along the eastern coast so airfare wont be a crazy price. we originally wanted to go on a cruise but the prices are crazy. please if anyone knows any good deals we are looking to go in early july for a week or possibly more depending on price. i looked at beaches because ive heard it has great teen/kids clubs but once again the prices are very high. although if anyone finds that a certian room over another is cheaper please share thank you
Post navigation (by publication date):
- Next (newer) post: Video: Dominican Republic History Part 14
- Previous (older) post: Sosua Beach - Sosua Bay - Playa Sosua - Dominican Republic
Post navigation (by activity):
- Next (newer) post: Marijuana Entrepreneur Needs Salespeople, 'Who Have Smoked Weed And Can Talk About Our ...
- Previous (older) post: Answers: Bad lawyer, bad choice in immigration case canada. please help.?
Geo tagged near:
- Cancun, MX (21.17429,-86.84656)