♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.80
- Favorite Foods from the Dominican RepublicThe Dominican Republic is in abundance of many great things. Great beaches, great people and great food! Having been colonized by the Spaniards, many of their food still retains that Spanish influence, ...
- 01/23/17 03:48: Camarones con coco y gengibre (by X X)
- 01/24/17 18:00: Pastelón (by bc007)
- 02/16/17 01:13: Wasakaka (by Dee Dan (176224))
Top tags: Dominican Republic, Dominican, beaches, Spanish, food.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.75
- Interestingly, as one of the tax haven country in the Caribbean, DR prefers to fine Odebrecht for corruption, collusion and bribery throughout Latin America country. The issue is whether they can return that money to the people. After all, Brazil ...
Top tags: countries, Caribbean, Latin America, caribbean countries, corruption.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.86
- People are afraid of unknown, and until last few hundred years blue eyes were unknown to the majority of people living on this planet. That might be one of the reasons, because even in Europe, first man with blue eyes was born only 10 thousand years ...
Top tags: Europe, afraid.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.10
- I've seen some seriously mean and down right evil people who have hurt a lot of people with their negative actions; in fact most of them are not Blonde haired, blue eyed people. Africans caught other Africans for the "Slave trade", Arabs fought ...
Top tags: nation, Africans, sun, trade, Devil.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.50
- Well duh! In a country where not many business take bitcoin as a medium of payment, the simplest thing to do is to put a two way BTM. But I think BitRD seems to aim this toward tourist, especially American tourist since most of it spit out USD ...
Top tags: countries, American, tourists, security, payments.
- Well, if you are visiting Dominican Republic, be sure to visit their beaches, be it for some sun bathing, swimming or other water activities or just to sun gaze. They say the site of their beaches leaves a mark on you. Especially if you get a chance ...
Top tags: beaches, visit near Dominican Republic, adventure, sun, dolphins.
- I am visiting the Dominican Republic for ten days. Arrival and first stop will be Santo Domingo. Have a hotel booked there for one night. I'd like to hear your hints and tips on places to stay, nightclubs, golfing, restaurants, beaches, everything! ...
Top tags: Dominican Republic, Santo Domingo, beaches, hotel, restaurant.
Donald Trump's Attorney General Nominee Wrote Off Nearly All Immigrants From An Entire Country - Huffington PostSaturday, December 17, 2016 at 03:18
- Of course! The content of Trump cabinet are so white, that you even need to wear sunglasses into the meeting. Sessions was a lousy senator and attorney down south. And considering that he was from Alabama, you could tell how confederate he is ...
Top tags: countries, meeting, immigrant, entire country, Donald Trump.
- Having vacation for ten days in Dominican Republic, is so exciting and relaxing. If your an adventure type of person, explore the place on your own. They are known for their beaches, so you may try water activities and food trippings in the resorts. ...
Top tags: Dominican Republic, beaches, vacation, resorts, relaxing.
- From the posts here, I have learn that Dominican Republic have some similarities with my country. Like the beaches, resorts and mountain and being in the third world country. So I would not transfer to a place more worst than my country. I'm ...
Top tags: countries, beaches, resorts, mountain, similarities.
Total Dominican Republic Forum: Dominican Republic Expat Info