♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.80
- Favorite Foods from the Dominican RepublicThe Dominican Republic is in abundance of many great things. Great beaches, great people and great food! Having been colonized by the Spaniards, many of their food still retains that Spanish influence, ...
- 07/24/16 01:07: (by Renzo)
- 08/03/16 16:14: Lengua picante (by TigerGG)
- 09/26/16 02:23: Mazamorra (by gagoaq)
Top tags: Dominican Republic, Dominican, beaches, Spanish, food.
- I am visiting the Dominican Republic for ten days. Arrival and first stop will be Santo Domingo. Have a hotel booked there for one night. I'd like to hear your hints and tips on places to stay, nightclubs, golfing, restaurants, beaches, everything! ...
Top tags: Dominican Republic, Santo Domingo, beaches, hotel, restaurant.
- Having vacation for ten days in Dominican Republic, is so exciting and relaxing. If your an adventure type of person, explore the place on your own. They are known for their beaches, so you may try water activities and food trippings in the resorts. ...
Top tags: Dominican Republic, beaches, vacation, resorts, relaxing.
- Let's share notes. What is attracting you to the Dominican Republic? What are you finding ...
Top tags: Dominican Republic, move into Dominican Republic.
- From the posts here, I have learn that Dominican Republic have some similarities with my country. Like the beaches, resorts and mountain and being in the third world country. So I would not transfer to a place more worst than my country. I'm ...
Top tags: countries, beaches, resorts, mountain, similarities.
- I love the Dominican republic. It is a beautiful country with lots of tourists attraction. It is interesting to note that their beaches are one of a kind, with clear blue waters and coconut trees. I would love to move there and stay for a while. At ...
Top tags: Dominican Republic, countries, beaches, water, beautiful country.
- Although I don't have any immediate plans to go to the Dominican Republic for now, but of i should have any plans of going, it would hurt be for a relaxing and fun vacation because the Caribbean nation has some cool spots worth visiting just for a ...
Top tags: Dominican Republic, Caribbean, vacation, nation, nations of caribbean.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.90
- You will see here the parking for 4 cars and the ...
- 02/15/16 01:39: (by Catman)
- 11/23/16 10:44: (by Onyekwuluje)
- I am in Jamaica and looking for the best method of transportation for a trip to the Dominican republic. Recommendations? Hints or ...
Top tags: Dominican Republic, Caribbean, trips, transportation, Jamaica.
- I really do not like wasting time while travelling. So by road or sea can get me nauseous. Travel by air and relax before you get into the country and begin you activities. When you get to the Dominican republic, do not forget to visit the beaches. ...
Top tags: Dominican Republic, countries, Dominican, beaches, sea.
Total Dominican Republic Forum: Dominican Republic Expat Info