♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.89
- Favorite Foods from the Dominican RepublicThe Dominican Republic is in abundance of many great things. Great beaches, great people and great food! Having been colonized by the Spaniards, many of their food still retains that Spanish influence, ...
- 07/24/16 01:07: (by Renzo)
- 08/03/16 16:14: Lengua picante (by TigerGG)
- 09/26/16 02:23: Mazamorra (by gagoaq)
Top tags: Dominican Republic, Dominican, beaches, Spanish, food.
- www.discoversosua.com - Sosua Bay, Sosua real estate and Dominican Republic retirement. Living in the Dominican Republic advise and retire in the Caribbean. Island real estate company ...
- 09/23/16 11:12: (by Ed)
Top tags: Dominican Republic, Caribbean, Sosua, living in Dominican Republic, retirement.
- I am visiting the Dominican Republic for ten days. Arrival and first stop will be Santo Domingo. Have a hotel booked there for one night. I'd like to hear your hints and tips on places to stay, nightclubs, golfing, restaurants, beaches, everything! ...
Top tags: Dominican Republic, Santo Domingo, beaches, hotel, restaurant.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- There are a lot of things you can do while in Dominican Republic. You can visit the Santo Domingo's Zona Colonial where you'll be brought back to the history of the oldest city in the new world. You can roam around the Playa Rincon beach and do sun ...
Top tags: Santo Domingo, beaches, history, night, Zona Colonial.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.20
- I've seen some seriously mean and down right evil people who have hurt a lot of people with their negative actions; in fact most of them are not Blonde haired, blue eyed people. Africans caught other Africans for the "Slave trade", Arabs fought ...
Top tags: nation, Africans, sun, trade, evil.
- I am in Jamaica and looking for the best method of transportation for a trip to the Dominican republic. Recommendations? Hints or ...
Top tags: Dominican Republic, Caribbean, trips, transportation, Jamaica.
- Well, you could travel by boat or by plane since the distance is only 700 km or about 400 miles (approximately). I ever travel to both country with Royal Caribbean cruise ship, but it was on a package so the cost might be a little bit higher. Other ...
Top tags: countries, sea, tours, planes, air.
- Let's share notes. What is attracting you to the Dominican Republic? What are you finding ...
Top tags: Dominican Republic, move into Dominican Republic.
- Well, there are two sides of this issue. One, the cost of cosmetic surgery is expensive in the US. And second, having a surgery in foreign country with the capable US doctors (some of them do that in the Caribbean) are more convenience since they ...
Top tags: countries, Caribbean, US, Island, tropical.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- The Dominican Republic recently joined the growing list of nations gaining easier access to Bitcoin, as Santa Domingo became the first city in that country to serve as host to a Bitcoin ATM. Excellent news! Any bitcoin users in the Dominican ...
- 05/02/16 14:57: (by Sergey Zacepin)
- 07/02/16 04:14: (by Catman)
Top tags: Dominican Republic, countries, nation, news.
Total Dominican Republic Forum: Dominican Republic Expat Info